For the Insecurity of Citizens
THIS IS IN VERY EARLY TESTING
due to technical difficulties further development is on hold until the Godot Engine 4 release
Sorry for having not updated in over years now, but my old codebase on the old engine version just was very exhausting to maintain, and given it's not something i can work on 9-to-5 i decided to just wait with the rewrite. This project is not canceled, just on hiatus for now.
- the demo is exactly the same as the full version (so don't buy it yet unless you want to give me free money).
- there's only a few levels
- the story isn't fleshed out yet
- but i've already hidden an easter egg somewhere in the code, let's see if someone finds it 😉
consider this a proof of concept / prototype release, more content will be added.
We have a Discord you can leave any feedback on, would be greatly appreciated.
Oh and since apparently you need one of those nowadays, the Roadmap is public (joke aside, that's literally just where I organize upcoming features I'm brainstorming about, some might not make it, some might be made that never were on it, don't sue me 😜).
You might have to click the game after it loads for it to recognize keyboard input.
- [Left] - Walk / Climb Left
- [Right] - Walk / Climb Right
- [Up] - Climb Up / Walk through level doors
- [Down] - Climb / Crouch Down
- [Space] - Jump
- [Alt] or [X] - Shoot
- [Escape] - Menu
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: