For the Insecurity of Citizens
THIS IS IN VERY EARLY TESTING
- the demo is exactly the same as the full version (so don't buy it yet unless you want to give me free money).
- there's only one level (2 if you count the tutorial)
- the story isn't fleshed out yet (there's only one level, so how could it be)
- but i've already hidden an easter egg somewhere in the code, let's see if someone finds it 😉
consider this a proof of concept / prototype release, more content will be added.
We have a Discord you can leave any feedback on, would be greatly appreciated.
Oh and since apparently you need one of those nowadays, the Roadmap is public (joke aside, that's literally just where I organize upcoming features I'm brainstorming about, some might not make it, some might be made that never were on it, don't sue me 😜).
You might have to click the game after it loads for it to recognize keyboard input.
- [Left] - Walk / Climb Left
- [Right] - Walk / Climb Right
- [Up] - Climb Up / Walk through level doors
- [Down] - Climb / Crouch Down
- [Space] - Jump
- [Alt] or [X] - Shoot
- [Escape] - Menu
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality32 days ago